Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Measuring Small

I went in for my 35th week check up today. Apparently, my son is measuring 3 weeks behind (rather than 2 weeks like all the other times), nor have I gained any weight this whole month. I'm scheduled for an ultrasound to check on his growth on OCT 18th. I'm pretty excited to see him again, yet I'm so very concerned about his growth. I hope all is well. The dr also checked me for group b strep, didn't get the results yet but at least I got that over with.

On another note, I met with a pediatrician about a month ago, I REALLY do not like the place nor the pediatrician herself. I felt totally rushed, the place looked so dark and gloomy. Not to mention, I had to pay a 45 dollars fee without being notified before hand, I do not trust the place. However, because I had to pay the fee, a part of me feel like I should give them a try... yet I feel like it isn't worth it. I WOULD REALLY just go to the Children's Hospital for my baby's check ups... but my boyfriend insist we should at least give them a chance... I'm not too sure, sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment