Friday, August 20, 2010

No Good Appointment

So I went in for my regular 2 week check up a couple days ago (at 28 weeks). Nothing went well for me. The weigh in had me so upset. I gained 5 pounds in 2 weeks dude ! Argh. My previous check up was early in the morning when I had nothing to eat, this one was late afternoon so I had quite a bit to eat, maybe that was a factor but I don't think the food made me gain 5 lbs ;( . All my future check ups will be in the after noon, which means my weight will be a tad higher from food, gah ! I guess I'll just eat something light for the appointment days. Anyways, the doctor FORGOT to measure my fundal height, also the way he answered my questions was oh so careless.

I do NOT like the fact that all my appointments will be in the afternoon, I'd so love to have my morning appointments back. Now everything I need to do during the day has to be pushed off because of the appointment being in the middle of the day, so inconvenient !

No comments:

Post a Comment