Saturday, July 31, 2010

26 Weeks, 6 1/2 Months



Wow, time is amazing ! Only 98 days to go.

How far along: 26 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: + 20 lbs in all
Size of the baby: According to BBC, about 14 inches from head to heal, weigh about 1 2/3 pounds.
Sex: Boy
Maternity clothes: Bermudas, dresses, baby doll tops.
Sleep: Sleeping very well.
Movement: Recently started to feel him everyday, mostly lower down.
Food cravings: None.
Food aversions: Most sea-foods.
Morning sickness: None.
Symptoms:Leg cramps, lower back pain, constantly pee-ing.
Labor signs: Nope
Belly button in or out: in
Best moment this week: Father in law just got back from a very long vacation, I guess getting the extra attention from him towards baby :)
What I miss: Being skinny
What I'm looking forward to:Dr appointment this upcoming Monday to meet my physician.
Milestones: I can feel my boy more now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment