Monday, May 3, 2010

Nightmares, wierd dreams?

Okay, so I've noticed how weird my dreams have been ever since I got pregnant. I don't always remember my dreams, but lately when I do, it happens to be unpleasant. I was told not to watch scary movies during pregnancy, so I stopped. However, I still get weird dreams and nightmares! One night, I dreamed of being harassed by a spirit, another night I dreamed of my boyfriend desperately trying to cheat on me. Last night, I forgot that I wasn't supposed to watch scary movies, so I watch part of Sorority Row (I turned it off when I realized I shouldn't watch it). I than had a dream as though I myself was in a thriller movie. It was so scary, I don't even want to talk about it :( I just hope these nightmares would go away!

No comments:

Post a Comment